Since 1974, our ultimate purpose of this Association has been to provide a unified youth sports program with the major emphasis on
the fun and enjoyment for all youth interested in playing and developing football and cheerleading skills.
This Association is
dedicated to instilling in our youth the
1. "Safety First" and "Youth First" participation.
2. Provide opportunities for fun and enjoyment through a football and cheerleading program that emphases it's youth and is free of adult ambition.
3. Continual development of good sportsmanship and physical fitness.
4. Instill the teaching of skills, techniques, and fundamentals of the sports of football and cheerleading.
5. Only participate in programs with strict controls over age, weight, and equipment of the participants.
6. Accept nothing less than proper conduct from all participants, coaches, and spectators.
Registration Fees are $225 for fall season. For every registration paid in full > 10% off the fee.
8 on 8 Practice Mon, Tues, Thurs 6:30pm- 8:30pm
Fall Football- Meet and Greet, Sunday, May 19th, 2013 from 12-3pm
Parent Meeting for 8 on 8. Thursday 5/9 at 6:45. Parents must be present!
Fall Football and Cheer
Meet and Greet
Sunday, May 19th, 2013 from 12-3pm