Since 1974, our ultimate purpose of this Association has been to provide a unified youth sports program with the major emphasis on
the fun and enjoyment for all youth interested in playing and developing football and cheerleading skills.
This Association is
dedicated to instilling in our youth the
1. "Safety First" and "Youth First" participation.
2. Provide opportunities for fun and enjoyment through a football and cheerleading program that emphases it's youth and is free of adult ambition.
3. Continual development of good sportsmanship and physical fitness.
4. Instill the teaching of skills, techniques, and fundamentals of the sports of football and cheerleading.
5. Only participate in programs with strict controls over age, weight, and equipment of the participants.
6. Accept nothing less than proper conduct from all participants, coaches, and spectators.
Registration Fees are $225 for fall season. All balances and paperwork must be completed before your child will be able to practice.
July 12th from 6:30pm-7:30pm we will be collecting balances and taking any paperwork that needs to be turned in.
As of July 22nd registration fees will be $250 with no discounts available. Please make arrangements to sign up on July 12th
Fall Football and Cheer
First Day of Practice
Monday, July 15th, 2013 from 6:30-8:30pm